...info...

...to keep it short n simple, this site is gonna be my art work/poetry/lyrics or whatever... critizim greatly appreciated jus dont go overboard or their will be severe consequences... other that its not the greatest or best but plz... do enjoy =] ...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

....random....

"In a world of destruction,
Lifes path needs reconstruction,
Weed & Knowledge is all I need to function,
Tryin to release my mind from mankind,
But trouble is all I seem to find,
So I trap myself, always on the grind,
Gettin money to survive,
Doin what it takes to stay alive,
Try me, Ill shoot you-n-leave you with a wetback n you aint gotta be spanish,
Like a magician, make da body vanish,
Den I'm off to another planet,
Gettin pretty stoned like Gems n Granite..."

::2 Be Kontinued...Dont kno when ill return::

No comments:

Post a Comment