...info...

...to keep it short n simple, this site is gonna be my art work/poetry/lyrics or whatever... critizim greatly appreciated jus dont go overboard or their will be severe consequences... other that its not the greatest or best but plz... do enjoy =] ...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Question about God and the Devil

Is God and the Devil just energy? I mean, there are just labels for "Good" energy and "Bad" energy dont you think? Both their stories are just about the same. You cant see them, they are in and out of everybody, they both have powers to control and manipulate and the list goes on. For example, the story of Adam and Eve,they say how the Devil took form of a 'snake'and got back into Heaven and convinced them to take the apple from the tree. Theres like a zillion things wrong with that lil' one scene. Then it goes onto saying that God knew of this and let Satan take the form of a snake and knew that he would tempt them. I dont think this really happened and if it did this is not how it happened because than that would just make God an instigator wouldnt it? Knowing before hand that something wicked is going to happen and its going to result into a punishment that is very severe, if you were God would you really let that happen? In my opinion, I think the story has been exaggerated wayyyy to far. I believe there is no such thing as Heaven or Hell. When Satan didnt bow down to God, what happened to him? Honestly, by not bowing it looks as if he gained more power! Cause look at him now! Able to do just about everything God can. He can offer you riches, 'immortality' and alot of other stuff. So now, you mean to tell me that the Almighty God created a force that he cannot recoken with? That God has to create an army of "Good people" in order to fight back Satan?? I think this story is one big scare tatic to have people under certain control for religious reasons. I believe that all religions are tied together by one string. Religion and Race is used to divide and conquer.
I believe there is no Devil, its just that feeling inside us, the same Adam and Eve had, that makes us curious and want to seek Knowledge. Like God trying to protect them from pain that Knowledge may carry, told them NOT to eat the apple for it brings misfortune. God knew they were going to do it, thats why they had a snake but it probably meant the feeling it gave them. If the Devil wanted the apple he woulda picked it himself. From all the stories I've heard, Satan had to convince people so to me I think that means that voice we hear is ours because what we cannot see we create something in place of it and who better than to blame but the Devil. God never killed Satan or Adam and Eve for trespassing his words, what makes you think he will do it now? I also read about the Deaths occured in the Bible/Qu'Ran and who you think has the title for killing the most people? If you guessed God, than your right! Satan only killed 8 to 12 people in the scriptures and now God on the other hand massacured millions by destroying cities and countries! And most people say they are justified. Than they say we have to worship God or we goto hell and we will live a life of torment for being a non-believer. If you ask me I think that they have their facts a little messed up because they make God look evil and Satan look like a saint.
I dont believe in nothing them books say except for a few things, I believe in God and God only not Jesus, Mohammad or Moses even better yet, Satan. I think he was an invented character for an opposite energy we had no understanding of, matter fact we would have a better understanding if our Knowledge wasnt being filtered and tampered with. I think this Satan guy is nothing but black magic practiced by these 'illumaniti' guys who learned how to use the energy here to their advantage, leaving us with information that only leads to more question. Well I think I wrote enough, let me know what you think about God and Satan, are they fake or real? If fake please explain! If real, are they physical beings? Are there more than one? Please share your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time and reading.

1 comment:

  1. real talk. truth is nobody knows how we all got here. all these religions and stories were made by people to explain things that theyt couldn't understand or explain.-Suave

    ReplyDelete